NOSSO CANAL DE TV

domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

"London, London" (RPM) - Letra

Assista este clipe " London, London " em nosso canal: clique aqui
  • Imagem: Youtube

I'm wandering round and round 
nowhere to go 
I'm lonely in London, London, is lovely so 
I cross the streets without fear 
Everybody keeps the way clear
I know, I know, no one here to say hell



I know they keep the way clear 
I'm lonely in London without fear 
I'm wandering round and round here
Nowhere to go



While my eyes 
Go looking for flying sources in the sky 


Oh, sunday, monday, autumn pass by me 
And people hurry on so peacefully 
A group aproaches the policemen 
He seems so pleased to please them 
It's good to live at least, and I agree 
He seems so pleased at least 
And it's so good to live in peace
Sunday, monday, years, and I agree



While my eyes 
Go looking for flying sources in the sky



I choose no face to look at, choose no way 
I just happen to be here and it's ok 
Green grass, blue eyes, grey sky 
God bless 

Silent pain and hapiness

I came around to say yes, and I say 


While my eyes 
Go looking for flying sources in the sky


Fonte: letras
Acesse nosso canal de tv: music_old_memories

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário